|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
(58 vote(s) cast)
|Section Width (mm):||195|
|Max Load:||1356 lbs|
|Max PSI:||44 psi|
Secure Online Ordering
Brand NEW Item Guaranteed
Review Orders Online
Over 100,000 sq. ft. of stocked space
Over $8 million in inventory
Extremely competitive pricing
Discounted shipping rates
Free Mounting and Balancing on sets
- Non-directional tread design and tread life warranty
- New g-grip interlocking sipe design
- Signature aesthetics
- Non-Directional tread
- g-Wedge ™ sidewall stabilizers
- ETEC System ™ (Equal Tension Containment System)
- Circumferential grooves
- Rigid should blocks
- All-season tread compound
- 60,000 fun miles ahead
- Handles rain, snow and curves
- Authentic go-fast looks
- Designed for ease of maintenance and increased tread life
- Reinforcement where it counts for comfort and great handling
- Maintains the tread footprint for consistent high-speed control
- Deep, wide channels for maximum water evacuation
- Increased lateral control for crisper handling
- Developed for excellent wet and dry traction
FOR ENTHUSIASTS, BY ENTHUSIASTS
Driving enthusiasts aren’t the only ones who enjoy their vehicles. Everyone who lives life with a sense of adventure needs a way to get out into the world and enjoy it. Wherever your interests lead you, BFGoodrich tires believes you can have fun along the way.
BFGoodrich tires are designed and built by enthusiasts — people who go to track days or off-roading on the weekends. They work to continually improve tire performance because they want the same thing from a tire that you do. More control, more grip and more smiles behind the wheel.
When you ride on BFGoodrich tires you experience what your car is really capable of doing.