|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
(283 vote(s) cast)
|Section Width (mm):||235|
|Max Load:||1929 lbs|
|Max PSI:||44 psi|
Secure Online Ordering
Brand NEW Item Guaranteed
Review Orders Online
Over 100,000 sq. ft. of stocked space
Over $8 million in inventory
Extremely competitive pricing
Discounted shipping rates
Free Mounting and Balancing on sets
The Goodyear Assurance CS TripleTred All-Season premium all season tire has three distinct zones of tread for year-round driving. The ice zone features interlocking tread to give you traction even in slippery winter conditions. The specially designed wet zone has dual aquachannel grooves that evacuate water quickly and safely. Finally, the dry zone has high-tech, reinforced tread for the best maneuvering and control on dry pavement. Goodyear's Assurance TripleTred makes an ideal tire for driving all year and under any condition.
- Ice zone with interlocking tread pattern
- Wet tread zone with dual Aquachannel ® grooves
- Outer dry zone with tread reinforcement
- Water zone has a sweeping tread pattern that helps evacuate water away from the tread for enhanced wet traction
- Ice zone has numerous biting edges offering enhanced gripping traction on icy and slick roads
- Dry zone has large tread blocks along the outer edges to help provide confident handling on dry roads
- Evolving traction grooves help maintain confident traction in rain and snow as the tire wears
- Tread design is adapted to meet the needs of CUVs and SUVs
- Eligible for a 65,000 mi. / 105,000 km Tread Life Limited Warranty
- Enhances gripping power on icy or slick roads
- Evacuate water away from the treadface for great traction on wet roads
- Confident maneuvering on dry pavement
“This recognition is further evidence that Goodyear is continuing its drive as the tire industry’s innovation leader,” stated Chief Technology Officer Joseph Zekoski. “Whether it’s the innovative tread zones and evolving traction grooves in the Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season tire or future breakthroughs such as Air Maintenance Technology, Goodyear is leading with innovative products that consumers need and want.”
“Innovation is the foundation for economic prosperity and technological advancement,” said David Brown, managing director, Thomson Reuters IP Solutions. “We congratulate the Thomson Reuters 2012 Top 100 Global Innovator companies and their leaders for recognizing the important role innovation plays in the successes of today and of tomorrow.”
Thomson Reuters is a leading source of information for businesses and professionals in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare and science and media markets. For the Top 100 list, Thomson Reuters analyzed patent data and related metrics in a proprietary methodology to identify the companies and institutions that lead the world in innovation activity.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 71,000 people and manufactures its products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.