|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
(501 vote(s) cast)
|Section Width (mm):||305|
|Max Load:||2469 lbs|
|Max PSI:||49 psi|
Secure Online Ordering
Brand NEW Item Guaranteed
Review Orders Online
Over 100,000 sq. ft. of stocked space
Over $8 million in inventory
Extremely competitive pricing
Discounted shipping rates
Free Mounting and Balancing on sets
- Central Longitudinal continuous trunk-like ridge for straight line stability and high-speed control.
- Twin longitudinal grooves with 3-D groove walls to resist hydroplaning in wet road conditions and reduce noise levels.
- Innovative 3-D groove profile combined with a downstream line design enhances water evacuation and rubber-to-road contact.
- Unique 2-in-1 pitch alignment reduces noise levels at high speeds.
- Variable pitch pattern and optimized sipe distribution, with 2-in-1 pitch alignment, minimizes noise generation, contributing to a more quiet and comfortable ride.
- Convex & concave shoulder grooves provide stability while cornering in any direction, lowering noise level.
- Silicon compound, with sipe distribution, promotes grip in braking and handling, especially in wet conditions.
STD will be completed in 3 phases, the first of which has been finished. The project currently houses a 1.2 million sq. feet factory building on a 2 million sq. feet plot with a capacity of 6 million primarily UHP & SUV size tires per year. The second phase that started in 2011 will construct an additional 3.5 million sq. feet factory building with a production output of 2 million TBR and 6 million PCR, UHP & SUV and LTR tires. Finally, the last phase will include the completion of another 2.8 million sq. feet factory building with a capacity of 2 million TBR and 250,000 radial OTR per year.
Moreover, the state of the art production equipments will include a WP-8 mixer system from German Krupp Co., Ltd., a steel wire calendar production line from Italian Rodolfo Comerio Co., Ltd., a hexagonal bead winding system from American Bartell Co., Ltd., and x-ray machines from German Collmann Co., Ltd., and uniform and balances checking machines from American ITW and Japan KOKUSAI Co., Ltd., a steel cord cutting line from German Fischer Co, Ltd., Single Stage Building machines (VMI 242/245) from Holand. All of the above equipments will be supervised by top-notch European technology team who possess over 80 years of experience in the R&D, manufacturing of UHP & SUV and PCR tires. Furthermore, STD already has two international patents in tyre pattern design approved. Additionally, STD adheres to the strict quality control following the pundit ISO/TS16949. All manufacturing departments assure quality in every aspect-product R&D, supplier resourcing, main and accessory material inspections, production line monitoring, products appearance and inner structure examination, and logistic & after service.