|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
To identify the compound of your current M/T ET Drag tires look at the serial number on the sidewall of the tire:
- EXAMPLE: CY1JM5FJ2601
- ST - Suggested for manual transmissions (medium compound)
- W - Extra tread width (please note actual tread and section width on spec sheet)
- S - Stiff sidewall construction aids in quicker reaction time due to less tire distortion. Also good in high horsepower applications and for heavy cars (Over 3,000 lbs)
- C - Sport Compact
- R - Radial Construction
- * - Stiff Sidewall
- † High Growth Tire
- B2: For Motorcycles
- L4: FWD Vehicles
- L7: For Motorcycles
- L8: Good Compound for General Use
- M2: For Jr. Dragsters
- M5: Good Compound for General Use
- M7: Good Compound for High Horsepower Applications With Clutch
- M8: Aggressive Compound for Index Racing, Works Well in all Ambient and Track Conditions
- R1: Special Compound for ET Drag Radial
- R2: Special Compound for ET Street Radial
- X5 - Cooler running version of M5.
- X7 - Cooler running version of L7.