|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
|Over 100,000 sq. ft. of stocked space|
|Over $8 million in inventory|
|Extremely competitive pricing|
|Discounted shipping rates|
|Free Mounting and Balancing on sets|
|Section Width (mm):||245|
|Max Load:||1433 lbs|
|Max PSI:||51 psi|
- Innovative, asymmetrical tread design
- Large, stable, interconnected tread blocks
- Independent inner tread blocks with open shoulder grooves
- Full-width, twin-cut steel belts with Jointless Band Technology ™
- Exclusive, high-performance, all-season tread compound
- Max Flange Shield ®
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology ®
- Optimum balance of grip and performance
- Strong dry cornering, grip and stability
- Powerful water dispersion and all-season grip
- Confident ride uniformity and excellent footprint shape
- Enhanced grip, control, energy absorption and tread wear in a wide range of driving and weather conditions
- Helps protect rims from accidental curb damage
- Features a patented sidewall construction and specially-developed compounds for continued mobility up to a distance of 50 miles at a maximum speed of 55 mph in normal conditions
Dunlop's history (now approaching 125 years) traces back to the first pneumatic tire and the dawn of motor racing. That heritage is reflected in the design of every tire we make. Our focus on performance has led to numerous innovations and breakthrough technologies.
In addition to automotive tires, we produce a wide range of tires for motorcycles, ATVs, competition go-carts, and commercial trucks. We also sponsor numerous racing and high-performance automotive events.