|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
|Over 100,000 sq. ft. of stocked space|
|Over $8 million in inventory|
|Extremely competitive pricing|
|Discounted shipping rates|
|Free Mounting and Balancing on sets|
|Max Load:||2535 lbs|
|Max PSI:||35 psi|
- Advanced Radial Construction
- "Mud-Scoops" for Self Cleaning Traction in Deep Mud and Snow
- Tread and Sidewall Decoupling Grooves that Allow Tire to Flex Conform to any Surface
- Directional SideBiters for Added Traction and Protection
- Directional 23 Degree Tread Pattern and Extra Wide Footprint for Extreme Traction
- Strategically placed and shaped siping to promote long wear and improve traction on wet or icy surfaces
- PowerPly 3-Ply Sidewall on All Sizes
All Mickey Thompson tires and wheels start with quality designs and are then built to exact standards with high quality raw materials and processes. All Mickey Thompson products are warrantied for the life of the product to be free of manufacturers defects. The Mickey Thompson engineering and quality assurance departments are hard at work ensuring that every product meets Mickey Thompson's tough standards before it gets to wear the M/T Stamp of Approval.
Truck Tires and Wheels
Mickey Thompson tires and wheels are built to handle even the most extreme conditions, so if you cruising down the highway, running the Rubicon, or flying thru the desert you know these products will perform! Mickey Thompson's light truck radials are built tough for truck, 4x4, and SUV owners that demand more from their tires. A great selection of traditional and specialty light truck sizing, high load ratings, deeper treat, wider footprints, great ride characteristics, and great towing capability are just a few of the things that make Mickey Thompson light truck products better than the competition.
Street Tires and Wheels
Mickey Thompson tires are build exclusively for enthusiasts like you. They specialize in tires for drag racing, and muscle cars. That is why you'll find Mickey Thompson tires on the fastest, sleekest, and baddest cars on the planet! Their line of ET Street, Radials, Sportsman S/R Radials, HR wheels and now the new Sportsman S/T Radial are the most sought after products by performance junkies, and custom hot rod builders all over the world!
World Class Drag Tires
In the sport of drag racing Mickey Thompson ET Drag Tires have become a force to be reckoned with. Last year many World and National Championships were won on the M/T drag slicks and M/T racers set new world records. Mickey Thompson drag slicks continue to dominate the motorcycle, muscle car, sportsman, and sport compact drag racing classes, and with the great results Mickey Thompson has been achieving in radial drag tire technology and big tire development, Mickey Thompson is looking to expand it's market share in 2012 and beyond.
IMPORTANT TIRE SAFETY AND FITMENT INFORMATION