|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
(239 vote(s) cast)
|Section Width (mm):||235|
|Max Load:||1709 lbs|
|Max PSI:||44 psi|
Secure Online Ordering
Brand NEW Item Guaranteed
Review Orders Online
Over 100,000 sq. ft. of stocked space
Over $8 million in inventory
Extremely competitive pricing
Discounted shipping rates
Free Mounting and Balancing on sets
- UNI-T Technology
- Dual layer tread
- Like-new look lasts longer
- Excels in wet performance
- Runs quietly and comfortably
- Designed for premium sedans
- Innovative Tire Design
- Innovative Roundness
- Innovative Compound
- Hydro Evacuation Surface (HES)
- Consistent Surface Contact (CSC)
- 5 Degree noise reduction
- Super EPO
- Super EPC
- A combination of technologies that improves three primary factors of a tire's performance: the casing, the bead, and the tread
- As the tire wears, more of the inner tread is exposed so the tire continues to have excellent grip in wet conditions
- A comprehensive tire design method that improves handling in wet or dry conditions and reduces irregular treadwear by combining an ideal tread design, casing shape, materials and construction
- A rounder overall tire shape provides better balance for wet or dry handling
- L.L. Carbon utilizes a special form of molecular re-engineered carbon black, a key factor in improving tire wear while enhancing wet performance
- Efficiently channels water away form the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- A pattern of tread blocks designed for uniform contact pressure, improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, and results in better ride comfort
- Produces noise-cancelling sound waves to significantly reduce tire noise on road surfaces
- Goes beyond EPO in providing wet handling as the tire wears. The interactive elements are Super EPC and an enhanced version of Dual Layer Tread
- Consists of advanced technologies, an Anti-Hardening Resign and Link Stabilizing Agent, to help counteract the effects of heat so tires have the flexibility needed for wet performance as they wear
The two companies merged in 1988 when Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone for $2.6 billion, transforming the companies’ combined operations into the world’s largest tire and rubber company. As part of its integration with Bridgestone’s existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992.
Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas.
BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Bridgestone Americas remains committed to being a world leader in tire technology, providing world-class customer service and being an outstanding corporate citizen in the communities in which we live and work. The company’s culture and mission remains rooted in the words of founder Shojiro Ishibashi, who said Bridgestone is dedicated to “serving society with superior quality.”
ONE TEAM, ONE PLANET
The Bridgestone Americas environmental mission is to help ensure a healthy environment for current and future generations. This commitment to a more sustainable society is a reflection of the Bridgestone Essence and is evident in our mission’s three main objectives.
The first is to be in harmony with nature. Bridgestone believes that “we are all in this together” – One Team, One Planet. – and every business has a part to play and a responsibility to uphold. Bridgestone has taken on the responsibility of contributing to biodiversity protection through habitat enhancement on the land we own, through leading environmental education programs and through promoting environmental research for innovation in their products at their R&D facilities.
Their second objective is to value natural resources. They continually work to decrease the amount of natural resources required for their products and processes through operational improvements and their product designs. They also continue to decrease the amount of waste they generate. For example, their tire plants are nearly 99% efficient in producing saleable tires, i.e. less than 2% are scrap.
The last objective is to reduce the CO2 and other significant emissions. They continually work to reduce these emissions, not only in their direct footprint, but also within the lifecycle of their products. Their corporate goal is to reduce CO2 emissions by 25% before 2020. They have invested their time and money in their value chain in many innovative partnerships, including the EPA’s SmartWay program. Likewise, they have invested greatly in educating consumers on how they can conserve fuel and lengthen the useful life of their tires and vehicles through educational programs in our network of 2,200 retail stores.
Bridgestone is proud of their commitment to the environment, their achievements and the recognition they've received for their environmental efforts. They invite you to read our Corporate Environmental Mission Statement and visit the Operations page for current environmental performance metrics.