|SHOP BY VEHICLE|
|SHOP BY TIRE SIZE|
ON ALL WHEELS AND TIRES
After completing some shipping details, click on the "Proceed To Checkout" Button to be taken to the PayPal Checkout Page. There, you will be able to select Bill Me Later and take up to 6 months to pay.
You may receive one of the following promotions when you make a qualifying purchase:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 or 9 months
- No Interest if paid in full in 6, 12, or 18 months (with required minimum monthly payments)
- Interest will be charged to your account from the date of purchase at your current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- Offers may vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend
You have the choice to pay your balance in full by the payment due date on your statement and avoid paying interest, or make minimum monthly payments until your balance is paid in full and pay interest from the date of purchase.
Atlanta, GA, July 25, 2013 - It seems that everywhere you call, you’ll hear the exact same message, “XXR wheels are on a nationwide backorder.” First Choice Wheels and Tires took the initiative to try and beat the system by ordering over a thousand wheels a year in advance. “Of course there was no way to order every single size and finish, so we wanted to stick with the most popular items. With a selection of 20,000 part numbers, you can see how this might get overwhelming” stated Dino Cajic, CEO of First Choice Wheels and Tires. He explained that “XXR is a brand that people want. If we can provide it sooner than the other guy you’ll come out on top. Our sales and marketing staff have spent hundreds of hours on XXR alone trying to predict which items will be popular a year from now. A year...
Other Latest Blogs
• Time To Fulfill The Xxr B...
• Wheel And Tire Financing ...
• Method Race Wheels At Fir...
• Mickey Thompson Classic I...
• Buy Now On Mickey Thompso...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• First Choice Wheels And T...
• Pirelli Expands Premium P...
• Terra Grappler Review...
• Americas Good Design Awar...
Mickey Thompson Tires recommends that all vehicle owners and users (called users) understand and adhere to the tire safety and fitment warnings, recommendations, guidelines, and instructions (tire safety and fitment information) (i) provided by the original equipment (OE) vehicle manufacturer, and (ii) available within the transportation industry and from the government. Specifically, before installing any tires on a vehicle, the user should refer to and obtain an understanding of the tire safety and fitment information available (i) in the vehicle's owners manual and related materials provided with the vehicle, and that can otherwise be obtained from the OE vehicle manufacturer; (ii) the Rubber Manufacturers Association (www.rma.org), and (iii) the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (www.nhtsa.gov).
As more fully explained in the tire safety and fitment information, failure to follow the tire safety and fitment information may adversely affect the vehicle's and/or tire's performance capabilities, including but not limited to the vehicle's handling/stability capabilities, and could result in tire failure (including tread/belt separation or blowout). The user must explain the intended service for the vehicle to the local installer/dealer, and the local dealer and installer of the vehicle's tires are responsible for providing the tire safety information to the user, including the potential risks associated with not following the tire safety and fitment information.
Before installing any tires on the vehicle, the user must (i) review, discuss, and obtain an understanding of the tire safety and fitment information with their local installer/dealer, including the potential risks associated with not following the tire safety and fitment information; and (ii) have a local vehicle service professional inspect the vehicle (including any aftermarket modifications) to advise as to any potential risks associated with installing the tires desired by the user on the vehicle. If, after doing so and considering this information, the user chooses to assume any potential risk and install a non-OE replacement tire on their vehicle (particularly when the user has chosen to install an aftermarket suspension on the vehicle which differs from the OE suspension), the fitment of the tire requires, at a minimum, all of the following special considerations are met:
- All tire installations must be done by trained service professionals using proper tools and procedures.
- Refer to all OE vehicle manufacturer, Rubber Manufacturers Association (www.rma.org), and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (www.nhtsa.gov) warnings and guidelines. For additional tire safety related information, see the following links:
- The local installer and dealer are responsible for explaining the tire safety and fitment information to the user. In addition, the user may also contact the Mickey Thompson Tires tech department at (800) 222-9092 or refer to the information at www.mickeythompsontires.com.
- Reference the maximum load carrying capacity and load index of the vehicle's specified OE tire as listed on the vehicle's tire placard and/or certification label. A tire must be selected with a maximum load carrying capacity and load index that is equal to or greater than the vehicle's specified OE tire maximum load carrying capacity and load index.
- Reference the speed rating of the vehicle's specified OE tire as listed on the vehicle’s tire placard and/or certification label. A tire must be selected with a speed rating that is equal to or greater than the speed rating of the vehicle's specified OE tire.
- If the replacement tire has a maximum inflation pressure (as listed on the tire sidewall) different than the maximum inflation pressure on the OE tire, then the vehicle's tire placard must be updated by the installer to reflect the proper inflation pressure for replacement tire. The user may need to make adjustments to inflation pressure, including to prevent over-inflation of the tires and/or to provide an adequate load carrying capacity as compared to the OE tire. For suggested inflation pressure in the Mickey Thompson tires used on the vehicle, contact the vehicle manufacturer and consult the current Tire and Rim Association Year Book, or contact the Mickey Thompson Tires tech department at (800) 222-9092. Please have your OE specified tire size and OE cold inflation pressure (located on vehicle's tire placard), as well as the new tire size available for the tech staff. By providing the inflation pressure information to the user, Mickey Thompson Tires is not in anyway recommending or endorsing the use of a tire that does not fully comply with the tire safety and fitment information referred to above. The inflation information is simply being provided (to users who have undertaken the steps discussed above as to understanding the tire safety and fitment information and have knowingly chosen to install the non-OE tire), in order to prevent over-inflation of the tire and to ensure the replacement tire maintains an adequate level of load carrying capacity as compared to the OE specified tire.
- Due to inconsistencies in vehicle manufacturing and unknown production changes, when upsizing to a tire with a larger overall diameter, always consult a local professional installer (including for vehicles with unmodified OE suspensions).
- Different suspension lift manufacturers' requirements may vary. For lifted and/or modified vehicles, always check with the vehicle's suspension lift manufacturer to find the suggested wheel and tire combination and additional safety information.
- The vehicle's braking system (including ABS system), tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), handling characteristics, stability characteristics, speedometer accuracy and transmission shift-points may be affected. The local installer and dealer are responsible for explaining these differences to the user.
- Accelerated wear of various OE components on the vehicle may result.
- Only mount tires on wheels with approved rim widths. For proper rim width ranges, refer to www.mickeythompsontires.com, the Mickey Thompson Tires product catalog, or contact the Mickey Thompson Tires tech department at (800)222-9092.